Mark Cuban Overhaul Challenge

LMU

Its nioce AstroBull, but I think its a little too similar to the current Rangers logo. Maybe keep the script that way you have it and try a new logo, cough-cowboyhat-cough? Its tough in Paint, but its worth it in the end (I'm trying to do my fantasy teams logo, it takes a lot of patience, especially if its a first time logo, like me)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my Stars.

I did it like this because the mavs lead me to believe that Cuban likes to see very little in the way of vivid color (as long as P. Diddy is not involved).

EDIT: CHangd up the white jersey a bit to incorporate more green

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

OK, we have 3 completed entries. Let's get some more entries! And, we're still waiting for AAO's uniforms.

And, the deadline is December 17 (2 weeks from tomorrow)

VmWIn6B.png

Ok,

So I'm going to post my first uniform project ever. I wanted to get away from the whole colour scheme of Red White & Blue, I think it's been done too much for Texas teams and MLB teams in general. I kept a few similar elements but executed them differently. Primary colours allow for more attention to the badge star and of course getting away from the current look.

I don't have all the time in the world to tweek things, so I know there are a few things that need attention, but stuff on these boards are ripped off all the time anyways so who really cares.

For the home cap I took a spin off of the black on black New Era caps and made the "T" black on a black hat. It has enough outline to still show up, and makes the star-badge strand out more. It's like choosing what to have stand out from the rest of the uniform.

I also went another way with the Alt cap, putting the whole wordmark on the front. To get away from the usual. If I was Cuban I'd go against the grain too.

Oh, in case it doesn't show up, the striping down the side of the jersey matches up with the stripe on the pants.

C&C welcome, of course.. and Slacker bashing expected, as always. haha

RANGER-SLACKER.jpg

heres my dallas cowboys entry. i changed silver to charcoal, same navy blue, added royal blue. i made the plain star into a faceted "lone star" and created a boot secondary logo. the concept is very contemporary/modern, but i guess thats the nature of this contest. this actually ended up looking a whole lot like the mavs themselves.

Dallas-Cowboys.gif

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I have another concept to post here.

It's snowing like hell here this morning and no one showed up to work... I had to find something to occupy my time this morning so i don't go nuts with no work to do!

Decided maybe the Dallas Stars should go a little more patriotic using Texas' colours. Take on their own identity instead of continuing Minnesota's NorthStar colours. I'm not American so it's my first stab at being patriotic for another country.

Anyways, ch-check it out.

STARS-SLACKER.jpg

Oh, by the way, there's some great concepts posted here so far. I love seeing the direction people take on these contests.

No limit on the amount of entries, but be warned that having two entries can lower your chances of winning, so you might want to pick one to enter and the other to display for c&c.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived