Philadelphia barrage new logo errrr..

buster04

apparently that green-looking color is actually navy, from what i gather from their site. that, and they decided on orange cus of Cuse, Va and Princeton.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

yea I had reaper98 whip that up 3 years ago, back when they were tbe Bridgeport barrage, now they look way to similar.. Maybe time for a re vamping. Besdt thing is we used to use Villanova Stadium as our home field until they came to Philly. and to top it off I am from Bridgeport CT and moved to Philly 3 years ago, so I cant shake them.

yea I had reaper98 whip that up 3 years ago, back when they were tbe Bridgeport barrage, now they look way to similar.. Maybe time for a re vamping. Besdt thing is we used to use Villanova Stadium as our home field until they came to Philly. and to top it off I am from Bridgeport CT and moved to Philly 3 years ago, so I cant shake them.

What are the levels of the two teams in question here?

From Bridgeport, eh?

Finally someone on the boards from around there (I was from Stratford).

I don't remember them moving from Bridgeport? When was that? Then again, I don't remember the New York Saints relocating or folding or whatever.

From Bridgeport, eh?

Finally someone on the boards from around there (I was from Stratford).

I don't remember them moving from Bridgeport? When was that? Then again, I don't remember the New York Saints relocating or folding or whatever.

bosox and brownslax -- I was born in Bridgeport and lived a good chunk of my life there. ^_^

In fact, I type this as I wear my Soundtigers jersey which I got when I went back last year

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived