Iron Crossover XVII Judgement Poll

IronChefShark

whose concept reigns supreme?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think I voted for Eddie, maybe it was FlamesFan89.

A one vote difference, has there been a IC this close before, or with this many good concepts? I don't remember a closer one, but eh, what do I know.

A one vote difference, has there been a IC this close before, or with this many good concepts? I don't remember a closer one, but eh, what do I know.

we have had two ties in the past, both involving STL Fanatic

he tied with Mockba in the St Louis Blues basketball battle

and again with Shiznit in the Oakland Raiders hockey battle

we have had two ties in the past, both involving STL Fanatic

he tied with Mockba in the St Louis Blues basketball battle

and again with Shiznit in the Oakland Raiders hockey battle

I rememeber that St Louis Blues one now, but not the Oakland Raiders one....

****JUDGEMENT****

I apologize from the delay. so now we will announce our winner.

now, the verdict.....

whose concept reigns supreme??

AGAINST ALL ODDS AND NICK 1733!

We have our third tie in Iron Crossover history. It was a dead heat throughout between these two, so its only fitting we end this way. Congratulations to both of you

here is Against All Odds' updated signature icon

ICchamp-AAO.gif

and here is Nick's signature icon

ICchamp-nick1733.gif

to clear up confusion, while the poll may say that Nick has one more vote then AAO, let me clarify why we have a tie.

I apologize but the deadline completely escaped me, so that is why I am late. Therefore I am unaware if the last vote for Nick got in before the 9pm PST deadline.

So for that reason, I felt the fair thing to do was to award both members with the title. My decision is final :D

to clear up confusion, while the poll may say that Nick has one more vote then AAO, let me clarify why we have a tie.

I apologize but the deadline completely escaped me, so that is why I am late. Therefore I am unaware if the last vote for Nick got in before the 9pm PST deadline.

So for that reason, I felt the fair thing to do was to award both members with the title. My decision is final :D

sounds good to me.

thanks for the votes guys and congrats to AAO again.

While I am sure this tie should not really be a problem to the parties involved... as mod I support the chairmans decision as it is his contest and his rules... there was some good work by all involved and it was a tough battle... just remember you are lucky I didnt my hands dirty on this one...lol :D:P

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Welcome to the boards! Nice concept. Gotta work on the numbers, but nonetheless, it looks good.

Thanks for the votes as well. Just got outvoted by two great concepts. :cry: Gotta keep pushing it now. Gotten close the last two times. Argh!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived