Iron Crossover XVII Judgement Poll

IronChefShark

whose concept reigns supreme?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please vote for the concept that you feel best suits the Colorado Avalanche if they were a football club.

Please do not repost your concept in this thread. this thread is for voting and for discussion of the voting only.

:!:some of the links above may need to be copy and pasted.:!:

good luck to all who have participated.

Excuse me, but I am boycotting this Iron Crossover because of the unmerciful slaughtering of jackalopes.

:P

This was a tough one to pick for. There were many similar concepts, as well as many great concepts. I'll give you this hint: I voted for a concept with the Avalanche logo in it. Yea, I wonder which one.

Ouch!!!!

ONE VOTE? That's cruel... I can barely take less than 10 minutes to choose which combo to get at McDonald's... Decison is not my forte...

If only we had been asked to vote for 1-2-3 with a point system like 5-3-1...

Oh, well...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

If only we had been asked to vote for 1-2-3 with a point system like 5-3-1...

Oh, well...

nah, I like it this way better. less work for me, and its pretty cut and dry who the winner is

Agreed. As much as I like the 3-2-1 system, in cases like Iron Crossover, I like this better because it determines a sort of clear winner

Archived