"new jersey logo concept

Phil

Not much to say about this one... was fooling around in Illustrator with the two letters, and this materialized.

njdevls.gif

New Jersey Devils Concept Logo

**HERE IS VERSION 2**

njdevls2.gif

New Jersey Devils Concept Logo V2

As stated, this is in the style of my Isles "NY" logo (copy&paste to view). Any comments, questions, criticisms, suggestions are greatly appreciated.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I like it. Is the NJ a font or hand-created letters? Either way it's nice. It for some reason looks...retro-ish...like it could have been used in the '50s. That's not meant as a bad thing though...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Using some of your comments (thank you to all who posted), I have added the updated look in the first post, while keeping the old look for comparisons sake.

Ninerfan, those are manually created letters. I usually use a preset font (usually edited to fit my purposes and avoid any potential copyright infringements), but in this case, I needed to manually create letters that fit my purpose.

Again, thank you for your honesty, and I'd like to hear what you think of version 2.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Looks like a tulip...both of 'em.

It's hard to make a logo for a team that has a perfect logo already. ALl ideas seem to pale in comparison. (it's why i'll never try and make a new Blackhawks logo)

I think you need to ditch your current pitchfork idea, and try to incorperate it in a different fashion.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived