Nfl baseball x-over thread

IronChefShark

aside from the one mental midget, thank you all for your feedback.

Phillyflyer, I thought about making the redskins alternate the darker burgundy with the spear, but I do believe they are dropping that uniform for this season coming up right?

Glad you noticed that Braden. freaking cowboys cant coordinate colors, so I treat thier concepts the same manner! :D As far as the Dolphins go, I went with thier traditional colors of aqua and orange because I figured that if they were a baseball team, that is what they would use. Therefore I kept the navy as a drop shadow color and on the belt.

BigMac, nothing to do with UPS (although I rather ship FedEx  :;): ), but believe me, baseball uniforms should never......EEEHHHHHHHHVVVVER....be that color!

See what I mean Discrim? piping on the cuffs of the vest. Non-tacky rams horns! .....not that Im saying youre tacky  :cool:

keep your comments coming. I would like to know everyone's favorites and least favorites.

I love these as well.

Personally, I tend to like the typefaces that go straight across, as opposed to arched text.  But that's probably just me.

I just have one idea you can use or throw away - how about a Pewter alternate cap for the Bucs?

Okay, my favourite and least favourite:

My favourites would have to be Denver (because I'm a Bronco fan), St. Louis (because I'm a Rams fan, and 'cause these are especially nice), and San Francisco (I'm no Niners fan, but I can appreciate a well done crossover. I had to look long and hard for one I didn't like, but I finally found one. My least favourite was the San Diego Chargers, because I didn't like the trim. Considering I looked through them alphabetically, this was obviously a very well done set of crossovers. You should be very proud of your work, SHB.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

SHB i think i did hear that the redskins are dropping that, which sucks because i thought they were the sharpest looking unis in the nfl last year. they should use that as the home and make a white one to match it with burgandy pants for the road.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

...just so you know...I still don't know anything about the 49ers new typeface, other than the fact that they're supposed to be designing a new one.  And, the current one has been put on "limited use" status.

First off, great work.  

-The logo edit on the Dolphins is very subtle, but very nice.

-I understand where you're going with the striping on the Colts jerseys, but it looks wierd.  Are they sleeveless jerseys?

-The cap logo for the Pats is cool but the blue on blue is hard to see.  I also noticed the Patriots script is a different font from the NEW ENGLAND font.

-On the Saints road jersey script, it appears that NEW OR is in one size and LEANS is in a larger size.  Am I taking crazy pills?

- White hats (jets) are a no-no.  The Reds proved that one.

-  the R on the Redskins cap is cool

-I like the B taken from the logo and used on the hat on the Baltimore caps.

-My favorite is the Titans.  Just looks cool.

• 8 months later...

Archived