Warning!

buzzcut

Thats nothing. Back in the early 90's Troy State (then DII) beat Devry 258-141.

The DI record incase you care is 186 by Loyola Marymount in 1991 and the biggest margin of victory was 91 (against another DI opponet) for Tusa against Prarie View in 1995.

So assuming Virgina Intermont is D1 (seems unlikly though) that would the new record.

The best part about that game is that Virgina Intermont had 8 points in the first half!

Thats nothing.  Back in the early 90's Troy State (then DII) beat Devry 258-141.

The DI record incase you care is 186 by Loyola Marymount in 1991 and the biggest margin of victory was 91 (against another DI opponet) for Tusa against Prarie View in 1995.

So assuming Virgina Intermont is D1 (seems unlikly though) that would the new record. 

The best part about that game is that Virgina Intermont had 8 points in the first half!

so what you're saying is VI had a huge second half, after scoring eight points in the first :blink:

Well I was prepared so here it goes....

confused52.gif

126-33 talk about a blowout win.

We ought to add that to the collection of smileys.

Oh, and another thing, Virginia Intermont is an NAIA school, so Furman did not set a record for the biggest winning margin.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Thats nothing.  Back in the early 90's Troy State (then DII) beat Devry 258-141.

:lol: DeVry......

say, who did Loyola Marymount beat in that game?....

I saw, I came, I left.

If you had Virgina Intermont and 92 points you lost!

I thought sports books didn't ALLOW betting on NAIA teams. Is there something I missed?

MofnV2z.png

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I thought sports books didn't ALLOW betting on NAIA teams. Is there something I missed?

I think he was kidding

[sATIRE]Of course he is.[/sATIRE]

MofnV2z.png

I think he was kidding

[sATIRE]Of course he is.[/sATIRE]

MofnV2z.png

Sorry for the double post.

Sorry? It gives you an excuse to show the woman in your sig. We should be saying Thank You. :D

Thanks for the encouragement. If you were wondering, she is the reigning Miss Missouri.

MofnV2z.png

Thats from Warner Wolf

If someone loses big he says if you had so and so and insert score you lost.

Somebody should hire Warner Wolf. I heard that he was the best in New York.

MofnV2z.png

Sorry for the double post.

Sorry? It gives you an excuse to show the woman in your sig. We should be saying Thank You. :D

Thanks for the encouragement. If you were wondering, she is the reigning Miss Missouri.

I know, the image file says so. :)

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived