The webdav challenge: june 2003

webdav

OK, so the same rules apply this month as last month:

Send high quality graphics to me - dave (at) davesimon (dot) com.

This month's topic:

NFL Football in Los Angeles (do not use Chargers, Rams or Raiders, being that they exist elsewhere!)

Let's have a good contest this month. Remember, send ME the logos, don't post them here, so we can keep the contest anonymous (until the winner is announced!)

Good Luck to all!

It is? Then how come all the teams that MOVE to LA seem to keep their old names? (Clippers, Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders)

Hm, good point.

It's not "easy," per se, but I already have a concept for this that, with a bit cleaning up, would be perfect. For those people in MLF, it won't be remotely anonymous. :)

Are Illustrator files mandatory? I can get you semi-broken EPS files, that's the closest I can get until I get past my mental block and learn how to use Illustrator.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Are Illustrator files mandatory?  I can get you semi-broken EPS files, that's the closest I can get until I get past my mental block and learn how to use Illustrator.

No, but it does make the process of laying out the designs easier for me.

I'm going to kill two birds with one stone----first I'm gonna bump this thread back onto the front page and second, I'm gonna ask Webdav if he received the logos I sent him. ???

Yeah, I got 'em...

For entries, as far as I can tell... we have Logofan, Snowcap(?), ZoneRanger, and me so far with Lots of time left.

Webdav, next contest you should just pick a city/name and make everyone do it. It is harder, and it would be fantastic to see everyone's take on a solution.

Perhaps, but I like seeing the creative names that people come up with. Naming is part of my job - today we're brainstorming names for a high-end landscaper.

Archived