Peoria Rough Riders logo of the UIF

Gary

71.jpeg.300.jpeg

better than most of the NIFL teams...

huh? thats a poorly redrawn backwards bronco logo

yeah I know that's what I said in my second post...looks like the Broncos logo, but it's still better than most NIFL Logos

Urgh...that won't last long. Clear copyright infringement. Just look at the mane on the horse. It is identical to the Bronco's mane. Adding crap colors won't stop the NFL from suing on that one.

And, boo hoo, they didn't choose my nickname suggestions. Since Caterpillar is a big manufacturing presence there, and since I can't believe no one uses "big machine" names for football, I suggested PILEDRIVERS or BULLDOZERS. I think either could be a very cool football name (Piledrivers even has a double meaning with the idea of a back pushing through the line on 3rd and 1).

Anyone want to design logos for the Peoria Piledrivers or Bulldozers so that we can suggest it when the NFL sues the "RoughRiders" (Hmmm....will the NFL sue first or will the CFL????)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.... oh god... dont get me started... why... my god... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and the worst part of it is i liked the pirates look...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

That's just awful. NY/NJ Knights color scheme, badly drawn Broncos knockoff, badly copied Ottawa Rough Riders interlocking Rs, and the Ottawa Senators' nameplate font (I'm SO sick of that font already)...

Somebody shoot that horse and put it out of its misery.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Urgh...that won't last long. Clear copyright infringement. Just look at the mane on the horse. It is identical to the Bronco's mane. Adding crap colors won't stop the NFL from suing on that one.

And, boo hoo, they didn't choose my nickname suggestions. Since Caterpillar is a big manufacturing presence there, and since I can't believe no one uses "big machine" names for football, I suggested PILEDRIVERS or BULLDOZERS. I think either could be a very cool football name (Piledrivers even has a double meaning with the idea of a back pushing through the line on 3rd and 1).

Anyone want to design logos for the Peoria Piledrivers or Bulldozers so that we can suggest it when the NFL sues the "RoughRiders" (Hmmm....will the NFL sue first or will the CFL????)

Since Craven isn't around, I'll have to take up the rallying cry of...

WOULD THE ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE JUST BUY OUT THESE WANNABES!!

Thank you.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Since Craven isn't around, I'll have to take up the rallying cry of...

WOULD THE ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE JUST BUY OUT THESE WANNABES!!

Thank you.

Please don't.

AFL has enough troubles of its own to be concerned with another minor league. See if they can stabilize themselves first.

It's where I sit.

I guess I'm not going to complain about the logo or the name, I'm just glad we have Football in Peoria and that we are out of the af2. I hated that League and their rules.

For those of you that want to look at my 'Rough Riders' site it's at:

http://home.mchsi.com/~kellik20/RoughRiders/index.html

It's still not complete since we have no roster or times for the games on the schedule just yet.

I guess I'm not going to complain about the logo or the name, I'm just glad we have Football in Peoria and that we are out of the af2. I hated that League and their rules.

For those of you that want to look at my 'Rough Riders' site it's at:

http://home.mchsi.com/~kellik20/RoughRiders/index.html

It's still not complete since we have no roster or times for the games on the schedule just yet.

The arena Dayton plays in is the Nutter Center (I call it the Nutt Hutt, cause the city of Dayton sucks.), not the Hutter Center.

Archived