Due To Popular Demand

Nick 1733

Due to so many requests, here is my symmetrical 3D Display Football Template, with all three helmet views; 3D Angle (Which is the RB/DB Style Facemask which I put together myself), 2D Side, 2D Front.

Please, by all means, enjoy!!

(This is by far the most popular template for football, as far as I know.

Thanks to JP for the original tracing from the Uniforms History Site and to fuzzlewigg for a more refined version of it. I couldn't have put this together without their help.)

Vector (includes .ai & .eps)

YOU HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TARGET AS!!

Template 1.567 MB

Raster

Football-Display.gif

There's always a problem with freewebs...clicking on the link will just open the same window. Try dragging the link into your menu bar, see if that lets you open or download it. Or copy the link and paste into your download manager window (something in that vein).

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Can someone save the .ai file as an Illustrator 7 or lower file?

I use Macromedia freehand and normally it will import illustrator files fine but this one it says is an .eps file.

I think if someone has Illustrator and can save it down to version 7 I should be able to open it and save it as a freehand document.

Thanks, I love the template but I need it vector-based and this isn't cutting it.

If it is already an Illustrator file older than version 7 can someone save it UP to that version?

Thanks,

Can someone save the .ai file as an Illustrator 7 or lower file?

I use Macromedia freehand and normally it will import illustrator files fine but this one it says is an .eps file.

I think if someone has Illustrator and can save it down to version 7 I should be able to open it and save it as a freehand document.

Thanks, I love the template but I need it vector-based and this isn't cutting it.

If it is already an Illustrator file older than version 7 can someone save it UP to that version?

Thanks,

ai8 works also but anything higer it doesn't work

spacer.png

The guy says it right in his initial thread

Save Target As......

Right Click > Save Target As

No, I mean, I get a corrupt file. I downloaded it, it just won't un-zip.

Because you are mostly likely trying to unzip the zip file directly from the web location, rather you should save it to your local machine and then unzip it.

That's a great template. I'm using it now. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the front helmet view. It doesn't really match the style of either the side or 3/4 views.

You don't happen to have a back view of the helmet, do you?

I love it, though - you're tempting me to create new graphics for my Green Bay Packers Uniform Database!

I understand Walrus and PCGod's points.

But for some reason when I try to either import or open the .ai file into Freehand MX it says the file is not the right kind of EPS file.

I can open the actual EPS file fine but it is not an editable eps so I cannot edit it in a vector format unless I recreate the template which is what we are all trying to avoid with this.

Maybe the problem lies in the fact that I am on a Mac and it was created on a PC??

I have never had any issues working with PC or Mac Illustrator files until this one.

Anyone help a fella out??? Can someone email me the .ai file that is using it in Freehand right now?? That way I will know that particular file is working OK for others.

The problem lies in the fact that the file is a newer version of Illustrator (9, 10 or CS). It needs to be back saved to Illustrator 8. If anyone has the file (I'm at work so I can't do this) in Illustrator 10 when you save as, change the save to Illustrator 8 (its a drop down menu) and if you have CS you have to export as an Illustrator Legacy File. Again as Illustrator 8.

Maybe the problem lies in the fact that I am on a Mac and it was created on a PC??

I have never had any issues working with PC or Mac Illustrator files until this one.

I am having the same problem with MX and I am using a PC. How much more can I beg. If I get one I will host it on my server.

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

Archived