The Great CFL-Reebok Redesign

Lee.

From 13thman.com:

Most have those nfl stripes. more like a horn than the round trubing style we are use too.

The Als one look the same, the others are radically different.

The Argos is just like The panters, The stamps looks like the Piratesand so on !

The Lions home jersey is orange.

The 3rd jersey for the Lions has paws on the shoulders not the bc logo.

The 3rd jersey for the Bombers is totally gold with round (old style) numbers and the old W on the shoulders.

The argos will have the A shield on the shoulder.

The ticats wont have a 3rd jersey.

They do loook sharp but it is a huge change for 1 year.

The esky and bc dont have the nfl style stripes which is good.

All others do.

Full link and thread can be found here.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm assuming by Pirates this informant means Buccaneers?

Maybe Shreveport :blink:

Hopefully the Buccs--but what's with the Tampa-Calgary thing anyway?

(And the Stamps added Redskin style pant stripes last year...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

It is buccaneers style.

The Edmonton Eskimos third jersey is ridiculous. It's "gold" with a couple of green "new-age" denverish stripes running underneath and over the shoulders...similar to many of the other teams' jerseys.

Saskatchewan will hopefully finally be adhering to my request to ditch the black pants at home and wear silver again...from what I've seen it looks like they will.

You don't have anything to worry about, Stampsfan.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Actually: here's a fuzzy version I found...

esks.jpg

The Argos & Bombers jerseys are the same striping pattern...fully dark blue and white.

The Riders look pretty well the same as far as I'm concerned which is great.

BC's are the best...

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Not many conclusions can be reached from that, but my initial reaction is extreme disappointment, especially if the Bombers are going with the fully Blue and White uniform schemes (which to me means no gold pants).

The last time we went away from gold pants, things went very badly. Don't make the same mistake twice.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm not digging what I think those stamps ones look like--the only thing they needed was a new number font...

And to lose that terrible horseshoe design. I'm sorry, that thing is garish and ugly.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm not digging what I think those stamps ones look like--the only thing they needed was a new number font...

And to lose that terrible horseshoe design. I'm sorry, that thing is garish and ugly.

You mean the snortin' horse coming out of the horseshoe--it looks like it's still on the road unis...

It looks okay on the uniform--but that ine game they put it on the helmet?

That was awful...

I'm glad it was only one game they wore those for...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Not thrilled with the Bomber third- hopefully it'll look better on the field than on a posterboard.

I caught a glimpse of them, though, on one of the Argo pics on 13thman.com...didn't look bad, there's gold piping around those shoulder horn thingies.

...I just would've been more impressed if they weren't using the same pattern for every team.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived