The Great CFL-Reebok Redesign

Lee.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh by the way they removed the link in the first post--and in another thread there is a mention of not supposed to have mentioned this stuff...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

anyone have pics of the lions new duds?

Right here: http://www.lionbackers.com/roar/viewtopic.php?p=50919#50919

They look different to say the least. It's hard to tell in that picture, but the orange home uniforms don't seem to be orange at all, more reddish than anything. I'll reserve my judgement on them until I see either a better picture or I see them in person.

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

i'm still terrified as to what the Riders will look like.

I don't think we have too much to worry about.

In fact, as long as they tone down the black, and wear silver pants, I don't think it can be a failure...and they are wearing silver pants.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Can anyone post the Lions or Argos uniforms ?

I can't find them on any of those other forums. :blink:

ya i can't either

Sorry guys, I forget that you have to be a member to view attachments on the forums. My bad.

But to make up for my boo boo, here's the Lions ones for ya...

Home and away:

new_bc_home_and_away.jpg

Alternate on the right:

new_3rd_bc_and_away.jpg

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

The lions jerseys look the best from what i've seen.

Wish I could say the same about the stamps. :puke:

There doesn't seem to be a lot of variation between teams...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

i'm still terrified as to what the Riders will look like.

I don't think we have too much to worry about.

In fact, as long as they tone down the black, and wear silver pants, I don't think it can be a failure...and they are wearing silver pants.

but they could still go overboard with the black, or use a darker green... either of which would be a bad move IMO.

If that's the Renegades jerseys I'm seeing underneath BC, then I'm worried. The red and black looks sharp, but I'm not seeing any pewter, which is a HUGE disappointment...

Isn't it kinda weird that a mostly black Renegades' logo is affixed to a black sleeve? That's what it looks like in that picture.

I'm sure there will be a white or silver outline to distinguish the logo. That's what they have done with previous uni's. Just looks funny that they will look like the Texans. Didn't they both start the same year? or close to it?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived