Chantilly Chargers Full Logo Package

AAO

Ok, I sheared the knight/horse more to make it actually look somewhat 'charging', and made the knight/horse look more uniform. I wanted to do a bevel, like the Titans/Nationals/Old Rockets had just to see how it would look, but i cant figure out how to do it. I'm not totally happy with the C/Sword logo so i'll probably play with that idea some more, but here's the package:

ChantillyChargersLogoPackageTertiaryEdit.gif

Looking good. Just a couple nitpicks...

The sword across the C (tertiary) can make the logo look like an "E" at smaller sizes.

I think the wordmark would read better if the crossbars of the H and the A were dropped lower and curved to follow the curve of the cape.

The knight still seems like he and the horse are trotting rather than galloping towards an attack...if you can lean the knight forward more it will look they're charging.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Great job, again, AAO.

Yeah, the only thing really is making the knight lean forward about 15 degrees. Right now, it looks as if he and his horse are preparing to joust with another knight, but not actually in the process of galloping towards the other guy. The horse looks good, but Sir Chantilly needs to get pumped or else he's dead. Otherwise, fantastic work. :notworthy:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Awesome!

As someone who actually graduated from Chantilly, I give it a thumbs up. Though, I liked the Air Force type lightning bolt we used when I was a student there. But I know they've trended back to the knight.

By the way, in response to a post in the other thread, our "fight" song was actually "Chantilly Lace." Talk about lame. I had to play it when I was in band there... ack.

i agree with jp, but i think it needs more than a lean. hes really not holding the lance high enough. he should be leaned forward about 15 and crouched lower, and he should be holding the lance securely with a hand and have the rest of the handle stuck underneath his armpit. chack out some more reference for a great joust position. also, the flourish, the mane, and the eye still need a visit in my opinion, as well as the text, like jp noted. youre getting there with this one.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Have to agree with those above--more lean...and a bit more flowing of the plume as well will give more movement here--but good work--and it is improving, it just needs that litle tweak...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived