Atlantic City Heartbreakers Concept

nitroseed

If there were such thing as affiliates to NBA teams, this Atlantic City concept would do real well to be a Sixers affiliate. Between similar color schemes, proximity to parent club, and overall balance between professional and minor-league-whimsical, the Heartbreakers really have it all.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Wow... I'm usually not in awe at how great your logos come out, as I expect great logos from you, but this one leaves me absolutely amazed. Having many fantasy teams located in Vegas, I've learned that it's definetely tough to come up with a gambling themed logo -- but wow, you managed to do. I've tried to use a simple poker chip so many times and have failed, like I do with most other logos, lol. My only complaint would be that the dark jersey is black, but there's barely any black on the light one. I think the numbers would look better with black and gold, but that's just me.

How do you go about creating your own fonts for wordmarks?

IUe6Hvh.png

Very Very Very Nice!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

nitro i love this. you took what atlantic city is know for (gambling) and completely captured it in this logo. i love how you put the breaking heart on the chip and the basketball in the middle. the font is a great addition to this as well. i love the row of lights on the bottom too. i dont know if it was to fill out the bottom, but i definitely wouldnt take them out. damn i wish i was a good as you

Atlantic City is also known for crack whores, which would also make sense with a name like "Heart Breakers". Brad, please, think about using this theme as a secondary logo.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Nice one! Really good use of the colours and I could tell straight away it was representing a poker chip. Gold, Black, Red, and White make a great combination, I find. And the font really gives it a nice retro look.

That logo is ace!

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

great stuff, but nothing less is expected from Nitro.

I would like to point at two little details I would fix. First on the uniform - the back ot the colar needs poker chips pattern too, right? Second, on the logo, the black and red part of poker chip with little harts has different size red and black parts, I don/t know how to explain, but the lines dividing red and black are not drawn from the center of the circle, so it doesn't lok right. You know what I mean?

But one more time, those are just minor details, concept is prime time

Wow. wow... very inspirational work Nitro (I have heard "NITRO" ,mentioned many times throughout the board and I know why now...). I Love the custom typeface as well. If I had to critique anything I would only mention the purportions of the size of wordmark versus the pokerchip/basketball image above is a little off balance. Maybe enlarging the chip slightly would balance. Overall geat color schemes, styling and presentation.

Archived