OKC Scissor Tails

shiznit1083

That looks sweet, man. The only thing that really bothers me about it is the difference in the wings. The one at the rear is very thick, while the one in the front is somewhat thin.

Otherwise, I really like this. The wordmark is very nice as well. Good jorb, Mikey! :D

its a great logo. i echo the sentiments about the wings. i think they would be better suited if the front one were larger than the one in the back. my only other gripe is the shape of the head. it looks a tad too "pointy," like an egg. it seems as if it should be more "round" than egg shaped as it is now.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

That looks really good! Nice work!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

looks good.

with the new wordmark check the blue border over the "Tai" in tails something seems off with the depth of the drop shadow. also the "S" and the "s" drop shadow should be curved like the lower part of the "T". and/or add the upper red accents to the "S, i, T, l".

(i know... picky, picky) good work!

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Hmm, I think you have a good start but I don't know what to think about the color on the wings. It almost looks like a butterfly! The head almost looks like the head of a bald eagle as well. Here's my suggestion.........add some more detail to the bird itself, post it on here and we'll go from there.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

haha please dont. the logo is almost flawless. the wings are much improved. the floating gray piece is gone, and they are in much better perspective. this really looks great. i like both wordmarks. the bold outlines and drop shadows remind me of the new tigercats wordmark, a great one as well. the original was solid and easy to read. its a coin flip for me on the wordmark, but the logo is top notch. one of the best ive seen.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

First of all, I want to thank you guys for the comments, I really appreciate your critisisms. It's helped develop the logo.

I will be working on uniforms and secondary logos tonight so expect something soon. Thanks again guys.

So that's that? You're not going to do anything else with the primary logo?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I vote that the primary has acheived perfection, and should be left alone. As well as the wordmark. i wasnt a fan of the first wordmark, but this one...

is brilliams!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

First of all, I want to thank you guys for the comments, I really appreciate your critisisms.  It's helped develop the logo.

I will be working on uniforms and secondary logos tonight so expect something soon.  Thanks again guys.

So that's that? You're not going to do anything else with the primary logo?

I may or may not tweak the primary. I've received enough positive feedback to leave it alone. I read your post but I was going for a less detailed logo. I may tweak it if some more issues with it come forward, but I think it's ok for now.

exactly. it needs no more detail. it HAS achieved perfection. an all black helmet with that bird on it would be among the best helmets evar! wait, is this even a football team?

shoot. well, it should be.

Archived