Aussie Rules to NFl Crossover

rmered

I don't like the Dockers much, but for some reason their Port-Starboard look makes me try them in different sports.

Given how they go in the AFL, they probably could take the hint and try another sport.

Football-Dockers.gif

C & C . Would a team really have different coloured sleeves?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Nice. I don't care for it, but you captured their aussie rules jerseys very well. You should post theirs to compare. Not everyone knows what theirs look like.

I personally like theirs. I think its pretty creative use of the logo.

Nice.  I don't care for it, but you captured their aussie rules jerseys very well.  You should post theirs to compare.  Not everyone knows what theirs look like.

I personally like theirs.  I think its pretty creative use of the logo.

OK, just happen to know the official historian for the history of AFL jumpers.

Home

Dockers.gif

Away

Fremantle-4.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Real, real good!

Very true to their original concept.

The calibration (lack of...) of my monitor makes the pants look like the Dolphins' (which is a good thing...)

The 2 different colours sleeves (and also the colours themselves) give it a certain Hilfiger look, which would just increase their merchandising value.

Also want to try the Tutorial for giving the logo a nice curve on the helmet... Can't remember WHO posted it, but it was in the NFL Failed Expansion contest.

Mybe we should have an AFL to NFL X-Over contest/project.

We could each get a team...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Dare you try this with Essendon, mero?

Imagine that sash on a (American) football uniform. Now that would be WEIRD.

You can't mess with perfection.

The same jumper since 1873.

Plus, others, more talented than me have done it before.

I've done an Essendon one, but it's more an NFL style, not a crossover per se.

Bascially, I've used the Essendon colours and logo, but not the sash.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/rme...all-bOMBERS.gif if you're so inclined.

The 2 different colours sleeves (and also the colours themselves) give it a certain Hilfiger look, which would just increase their merchandising value.

Gee I'm glad you said that.

When I first did it I thought that, but didn't want to say as much as it seemed a bit pretentious.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

next.....Rob, why don't you show everyone the other one you did? you know, without telling everyone, the one ya sent me? that was a cool one, i reckon Freo should ditch the Red and Green....but i like the two (Freo and Dons) concepts you've done, looks cool....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

next.....Rob, why don't you show everyone the other one you did? you know, without telling everyone, the one ya sent me? that was a cool one, i reckon Freo should ditch the Red and Green....but i like the two (Freo and Dons) concepts you've done, looks cool....

Which one?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

the Hawks one....

Meh, they're all starting to look very similar.

This was the AFL team I did first, before deciding Freo might look a bit mroe interesting.

Hawthorn-NFL.gif

rmered, ur side views are missing the shoulder stripes. awesome work all around though.

~UJ

During the NFL's 75th Anniversary season, both Chicago and Pittsburgh had stripes on the front. I would not mind Hawthorne, or any AFL team, in stripes like their current jumpers/kits. In that realm, I would assume Carlton will have the logo in a circle similar to the Steelers have now? Just a thought.

I just hope I will not be spared to death by Nantz and Simms.

Archived