watch for me on ESPN2

TBGKon

Hey guys, tomorrow night is a big game here at USF in Tampa, it is when our men's BasketBULL team plays the Cincinnati Bearcats on national TV. I just wanted to let you guys know that if you see a guy with a sign saying "THIS IS BULLS COUNTRY" that the guy holding it is me...the game starts at 7pm on ESPN2....GO BULLS!!!!!

Hey guys, tomorrow night is a big game here at USF in Tampa, it is when our men's BasketBULL team plays the Cincinnati Bearcats on national TV. I just wanted to let you guys know that if you see a guy with a sign saying "THIS IS BULLS COUNTRY" that the guy holding it is me...the game starts at 7pm on ESPN2....GO BULLS!!!!!

I hope it's not written like this:

"THIS IS BULLS

COUNTRY!"

Otherwise, I'm gonna find someone going to the game and give them a little sign that says "HIT" and have them sit right next to you. :D

change of plans...i couldnt get to the store to get a posterboard so I just figured I'd let you know Im wearing a green t-shirt w/ Bulls in cursive script and a brownish gray hat.....good luck finding me...lol

what a poor effort......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

And I remind all of those who own Summerslam 2004 on DVD (or at the very least the magazine that came out with the Summerslam photos in it) -- i'm very visibile for the last hour of the event -- dead center of the screen wearing a jays cap, taking a photo in almost every shot of me (i hate wrestling, had to entertain myself)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Considering the Beacats should blow out the Bulls early, you might wann tune in early before ASTROBULL goes home to beat the traffic :P

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived