Arizona Cardinals Uniform Concept

paynomind

So.. this is what *I* think they will end up being like. Anyone else?

azcardinals_05.jpg

i really like these.

its a great update to an already boring design they have now.

i like the addition of the yellow-gold to the jersey.

now i don't follow college so i don't know what usc from asu in terms of jersey design.

one can only hope for a jersey change that this nice.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

I'm going to miss that plain red jersey. I really am.

I could live with this, though. It's a solid update that is not bengalled-up or billed-up. I am kind of hoping for not so much yellow. But I can live with this. I think, based on that pro-bowl photo op, that they are going with a grey face mask--though I would love to see it be red.

(actually, I'd like the helmet to be red)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

me likey very much. Not to keep pushing you to keep doing more of the same stuff but any way you can take a stab at an away jersey? A little worried if they take away the Arizona flag which if they go to that they might have to do. unless they're going to shrink it so much that it's the size of the Reebok logo that'll appear. I dunno, but i look forward to what you might come up with

OK, here are a couple things people asked for...

azcardinals_05c.jpg

Aways

azcardinals_05d.jpg

and for the hell of it...

yellow buckets on their heads...

azcardinals_05e.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The boss (CC97, not Springsteen) had a request to see an alt jersey, so here we go...

azcardinals_05f.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Aways

azcardinals_05d.jpg

oooh oooh oooh had a thought but came with the away's which is why i'm reposting it. Put the AZ flag on the Left (our right) shoulder like where the SB patch would go! Gotta incorporate that somewhere into the uniform! please please please!

Other than that. awesome job. Love them.

oh yeah had another thought. Why hasn't anyone done a Red helmet with a Gold facemask to match the bird (red head with gold beak) wonder how that would look?

Still looks awesome

Archived