On The Bubble or not finished yet

aussie(bubble)

ABAsite

markanthony

brassbonanza97

ltravisjr

robbman21

mjteggy05

Remember you have until February 11th to finish your concepts so you have plenty of time

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like how you're doing the voting for this lilg,it gives everyone who enters a chance at a hugh finish whether it be first tir or second tier.You've probably created a new standard for voting polls in the future.

98Falcons.png

Thanks Robbman, I figured since nitroseed and Pat was in the competition it would of been tough for the rest of the field, so I figured if I made a second tier it would bring a new competition to the field.

Thanks Robbman, I figured since nitroseed and Pat was in the competition it would of been tough for the rest of the field, so I figured if I made a second tier it would bring a new competition to the field.

that is exactly right, exclude Josh, onya mate!

can i ask what the bubble stuff means? i read the post backwards while scrolling upwards and thought it was something to do with the Flinstones!

i like the new way of voting, Gary

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

can i ask what the bubble stuff means? i read the post backwards while scrolling upwards and thought it was something to do with the Flinstones!

that means you are on the bubble of either making to the First or Second tier. Thanks, I just want to give everyone a chance.

that means you are on the bubble of either making to the First or Second tier. Thanks, I just want to give everyone a chance.

ah cool mate.....like your fairness!

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Has anyone decided to do the SeaWolves? I thought I might try my hand at that team and my first competition. So if it's ok I will be working on the SeaWolves.

Seawolves?There are the Portland SeaDOGS which I'm working on now right now but there's nothing against two people doing the same concept.

98Falcons.png

Has anyone decided to do the SeaWolves?  I thought I might try my hand at that team and my first competition.  So if it's ok I will be working on the SeaWolves.

Seawolves?There are the Portland SeaDOGS which I'm working on now right now but there's nothing against two people doing the same concept.

he's talking about the Erie SeaWOLVES robb, just letting you know

The Potomac Cannons- OFF DA WALL!

pcannons2og.png

thanks to Imageshack...

Explanation. i went for a very simple cannon and P logos. I decided to exclude the word potomac and instead went with just "p". i used a very light grey for the home and a darker for the roads. the third is weird, plain and simple. just making the second tier would be nice...

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Here is my submission of the Erie SeaWolves. I used what I could find on their webpage in terms of colors (keeping orange) and their uniforms (keeping pinstripes). I tried to think like a AA organization with the lack of money to be shelling out on uniforms/hats/ect. So I didn't do 3 different hats or things like that. I tried to keep it pretty simple, but at the same time giving them a new and more polished look.

OVERVIEW.jpg

Here is an updated list of the First and Second Tiers, and the list of the ones who haven't finished yet, or I figure is in the undecided or in the bubble

First Tier

Nitroseed

Joshuamings

pcqd

lightbluenc

rynoz10

Second Tier

aussie

Kenny Rock

Jamesduncan

ThaFlameofAtlanta

LTurk