LILG'S MINOR LEAGUE CHALLENGE III

Gary

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for me, I'm an architecture major, and they taught us the programs. This sort of was a way to help me learn the programs better, and then it ended up that I have landed a couple of freelance jobs, nothing major though.

Aw hell, I do this as a hobby :P

Well, here's my Lookouts entry. This is my first real shot at an original logo, and I wanted to see how red, orange and vay worked together - I know it needs a LOT of work, so C&C would really be cool!

lookouts2005.png

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

oh yeah, i have no degrees or certification or anything else so i think i go on tier 2, obviously a student will one day be on the first tier...i ma doing visual communication and design atm which will hopefully help me a bit (lot) or it is a complete waste of time.....i am also doing IT, which will help me learn Dreamweaver to make a better website....hahaha the teacher thought i hadn't done the work and asked me to read everytihng i wrote for the question 'why did you choose this elective' then i came up with about three paragraph answer to shut him up

i had to add this after everyone on the previous page were saying if they were pro or not

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Been a member here for a while, but rarely post. I'd like to take the Cannons if I can make some time to it all done in time.

P.S. --Being a senior in college can really be time-consuming trying to get the portfolio and everything all together, but barring catastrophe I'll be entering the real world with my bfa graphic desing in May.

Been a member here for a while, but rarely post. I'd like to take the Cannons if I can make some time to it all done in time.

P.S. --Being a senior in college can really be time-consuming trying to get the portfolio and everything all together, but barring catastrophe I'll be entering the real world with my bfa graphic desing in May.

well you have until the 11th, so take your time

Archived