hmmm

ryguy3285

Whatever the Giants changes are for the jerseys next year, they don't sound very radical...moslty subtle things, like a new wordmark on the collar, maybe stripes on the sleeves, and maybe removing the blue outlines on the road numbers.

Nothing major, just tweaking.

Tweak? AAAH!

64a.gif

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Here's a comparison of the 1963 Giants jerseys (year chosen because of PANTONE's YA Tittle reference, and that was his best year in NY) and 2004's.

NYGiants62.gif

NYGiants02.gif

The blue jerseys are identical, except for the leg stripes changed from red/blue/red to blue/red/blue, and the numbers move from side of shoulders to top. But the rumor was the blues wouldn't change at all, I believe.

The white jerseys have some bigger differences. The red numbers are not outlined in blue, and the socks are red instead of blue, and there are red stripes on the sleeves.

Frankly, I hope they don't go back. The Giants are blue, with red accent. I don't like the seeming trend (supported by that awful red alt this year) that they're trying to be more red.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

I like the Gints away as is, but if they add those sleve stripes I'd love em. I doubt they would have leaked the new word mark (if there is one) in such a way, but i like the idea of a new one that matches the "NY" better.

BTW, whose avatar do I have to suck to get some info on the jets changes?? javascript:emoticon(':P')

Archived