River City Sports

sacker12

RCS is an outlet for jerseys from hockey, football (US & World), and soccer. They do not do fantasy jeresys. They sell all retail stuff. Also, they are the on-line home to the CFL's catalogue. Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

What I meant was how good of a job do they do on the jerseys that they can customize. Basically, I think what they do is make jerseys using the same templates as some of the pro teams (i.e., Broncos, Falcons, Colts), but also give customers the option of getting the jersey made in different colors (i.e. getting a red and blue jersey made in the Falcons template). I meant to ask how good of a job they do on custom jerseys.

..i have 4 RCS jerseys fully lettered and #ed..they were exactly like the teams did it..this was back in 1992(..in have a TB Hamrlik.a Quebec Nolan . a Buffalo Mogilny and a Detroit Primeau......this was back before i discovered Game Worn jerseys...the AUTHENTICS from RCS can be pretty expensive(between 2 and 3 hundred customized..i pick up game worns and game issueds now usually staring around $100(and these have team set stamps or meigrey tags)..a much better deal

FishNChips_200.jpg

RCS does a very, very good job at customizing jerseys. I have had them do about six to ten for me and have been very happy with them.

I even made a run up to Winnipeg to their store when I was in Grand Forks for the World Junior Tournament.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

RCS does a very, very good job at customizing jerseys. I have had them do about six to ten for me and have been very happy with them.

I even made a run up to Winnipeg to their store when I was in Grand Forks for the World Junior Tournament.

JeffB

Which location? They've got 3, I think.

I used to be walking distance from the Polo Park store...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

JeffB

I'm within walking distance of the original RCS, on Henderson Highway.

I still remember when that place was a post office and the RCS guys had a little sports cards shop.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

JeffB

It was the one on Henderson Highway. It made it easy to get to since the highway from Grand Forks turned into local streets and pretty much ran straight to it.

Arrgh! My previous post was #500! I was going to save that for posting a concept for all of you as a small celebration.

Oh well!

My best pickup at the store was a Winnipeg Jets "Cherished Memories" jersey patch for my Jets Tkachuk #7 captain's home jersey. This is the patch that the Jets wore for their last 10 home games when they knew they were going to move. :cry:

67012.jpg

I also got a snazzy CCCP "hoser cap".

85840.jpg

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived