mmmm..donuts!

GUINNESS

in reference to the actual jersey, the one pictured in this thread isn't even the coolest looking one. The P-B's came out with a yellow version of this jersey, with black numerals similiar to the Providence College-style numerals. It was a cool jersey...used to have a pic of it, but can't find it.

in reference to the actual jersey, the one pictured in this thread isn't even the coolest looking one. The P-B's came out with a yellow version of this jersey, with black numerals similiar to the Providence College-style numerals. It was a cool jersey...used to have a pic of it, but can't find it.

Here's a side view.

L_IMAGE.fac4e2432c.93.88.fa.80.b36dcf14.jpg

Actually the only Krispy Kreme we got is the shipped out boxes in grocery stores. We lost our freestanding stores.

They just built 2 new Krispy Kremes here. The one on my way home has big picture windows where you can see the donut-making machines. Every day when I go by, I hope the "HOT NOW" sign is lit up!

hotlighanim.gif

CK3ZP8E.jpg

I think we've talked about this warm-up jersey somewhere else on the forum, am I right Doctor Winston O'Boogie?

you, sir, aren't a mod.

nor a "sir" ^_^

Am I a doctor?

Only on tv....

Thank Christ for widescreen...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived