Devils concept

puckcool22

I actually like the black jersey a lot, and I believe the Devils are one of the few teams who have a right to wear it. The devil mascot symbolizes darkness, evil, etc. etc... and black does it for me in that category. I really like the look of both, and the touch of silver/grey is very nice as well. Interesting touch to outline the red of the logo in silver. Nice job! :)

I don't know man.  I'm torn.

While your concepts (home and away) are certainly sharp, effective, balanced, etc........I just can't get past the simple truth that they (NJ) don't need anything else.  So many teams identities suck, and so few are totally set....even fewer organizations so young (comparatively) as the Devils.  No secondary logo nonsense, no alternate nonsense...beautiful.

None the less, from a "How did I do?" standpoint...ya did good.  Two thumbs up.  Maybe look at the collar on the dark one...it only has red and white, while every other stripe cluster has silver as well.  It might get crazy though with a five stripe collar pattern.  Has that ever been done?  Maybe a staggered three color collar like Vancouver does would work...mirroring the shoudler yolk.

- shibby.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I don't know man. I'm torn.

While your concepts (home and away) are certainly sharp, effective, balanced, etc........I just can't get past the simple truth that they (NJ) don't need anything else. So many teams identities suck, and so few are totally set....even fewer organizations so young (comparatively) as the Devils. No secondary logo nonsense, no alternate nonsense...beautiful.

Agreed. NJ has one of the best logos in existence.

Good work!  I really like 'em.  Looks great, Nice additions without taking away anything from the current look.

The Devils are in need of some sort of uni change IMO, be it minor upadted to the home/roads like this, or the addition of a third jersey.

Their current jerseys are still nice, but they need something of an update.  This would be perfect.

As long as you don't make it Xmas in New Jersey again.  :laugh:

It's not bad.  I wouldn't want to see them go to it, but it's not a bad design.  I'm thinking it'd look better with thinner silver stripes, though.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Let me start this off by saying the Devils should never change their jerseys.. No need to change perfection...

I hate the black jersey. Any team that uses black as the base color for a jersey is sophmoric. It's just.. no color, no imagination. the jersey just looks bad too...

I do like the white jersey. Very nicely done.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

i don't know what to say.  on the one hand, it looks good...but i know she after my chedda...she tryina take from my pockets but homie i aint gon let her...and i agree on the devils/darkness theme.  on the other hand, carolina and the sabres use the same scheme this concept uses (differently, but you know what i mean) so i wouldn't see anything until the sabres budged.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Having viewed your Devils concept jersey, I find them to be simple yet with an updated look. I agree with some of the others, the Devils color scheme and NJ logo is simply the best. No need to improve on it. The black jersey is nice but if I were in the organization, I'd stay away from the 3rd jersey-who know though, G. Bettman may have them make a 3rd jersey any way. I'd use the old style sweater look!

Great work!

Kennedy _ KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived