Orlando mutiny

nitroseed

This is another one of my fantasy concepts I did a few months back. Can you guys think of how I might be able to improve it? Maybe some different color schemes? Also, I'd love to see what you guys can come up with in the way of uniforms. I can do logos, but I suck at unis. If you guys want just the logo separated from the wordmark, let me know and I'll post it.

orl-logo-h.jpg

eek2.gif

thats great work nitroseed!....i could throw some uniforms together, just send me any separated logos or details on how you would like it to gms@gmscreations.tk . As for file type i dont use illustrator, so you dont have to worry about sending me and .ai's, just plain .gif's will be fine if thats ok with you :;): Once again that is a great logo, you really have a knack for doing this, keep it up

That is sweet! Don't let Al Davis see it though! :D

I'd also be willing to try some unis. But, uh...what sport? Also...red, orange and...teal? It looks great as a trim color on the logo, but I wouldn't like to see red, buc-esque orange, and teal on a jersey.

If you want me to try some unis, please send the logos (.gif or .ai...preferably .gif) to the49erfan15@yahoo.com ...Thanks, and once again that's a sweet logo!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

The only thing I couold criticise about the logo is how the collar of the skeleton/mutineer seems to make a letter v, which would a brilliant touch if it was the err i dunno Virginia Mutiny, but seems weird here. Otherwise its fantastic!!!!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The only thing I couold criticise about the logo is how the collar of the skeleton/mutineer seems to make a letter v, which would a brilliant touch if it was the err i dunno Virginia Mutiny, but seems weird here. Otherwise its fantastic!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly!

...and yes, now you're just showing off. I'm more inspired than ever to take graphic design in university.

That's outstanding work.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I apologize if i seem like I'm showing off... that really isn't my intention. I honestly would like to see what you guys can come up with in the way of uniforms. Sorry that I didn't mention what sport! It's for a football team.

If I ever post any logos in the future, please don't think I'm showing off. I'm only doing so to get constructive advice and criticism on my work. I have a lot of respect for all of you here and I think you do fantastic work. I would never intentionally try and put myself above anyone else. I really enjoy being able to converse with people who share the same enthusiasm that I do for logos and such. Sorry if I offended anyone!

:)

I personally don't think you are showin off, I actually anticipate seeing your designs.  I love to see your concepts appear in the forum.  They not only inspire me, but they also give me ideas.  I really don't see anything wrong with the concept, the vest looking like a V is true but it's not that big of a deal.

I don't think they meant showing off in a bad way, i think it was meant more as a compliment to your work being at such a high level that you could show off if you wanted to :;): thats just how i read it :)

...and that's exactly how I meant it.

Thanks for sharing these with us!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

It's good already, but something you could try... Since the sword is kinda floating, you could move the pirate and sword over the text, keeping it real large and looming over the top. Perhaps a white, bony hand is only half shown holding the sword. You may have to tilt the sword a bit so it's not poking out like a flag pole.

I expect you to kick booty in the logo challenges, etc.

I really have only taken one graphic design class, and granted its not the best program here at st cloud state, but from what ive seen from some graduates, you need actual artistic talent to do the things seed has been doing, kudos to you

'ol bean, everything i have seen is nothing but professional.

Id love to see some crazy unis drawn up on this.

Nitro, awesome logo, I loooove the wordmark, great font, is it custom amde or does it exist already. I love the logo and the style, but maybe you could make the leeve and the right arm fthat olds the sword. Now the sword is just there, but if skeleton would have the arm that holds it I think it could be a posible big league logo.

Great work

Archived