Best Colour Combos

Brass

moooo....MOOOOOOOOO! :P (i had to do it)

that aint so bad, claret and blue. looked good to me when I crossed West Ham over. now UT orange, powder blue and black...nearly every time I release a Vols concept I use those colors, and nearly everyone hates...no, despises the blue, no matter how well I implement it. heh, i'm the only one I know who thinks the combo looks good...eh, creamerboard as usual ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the new Memphis Grizzlies colours.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

2215935.jpgclev1.gif

Wine & Gold

I think you're probably a little biased.

How are you going to say I'm biased, in what way am I biased??? :therock::blink:

Nevermind rolleye11.gif

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

OK, now onto the color combos.

I personally like Black and Red the best, followed by Black and Yellow and Black and Orange. Favortie examples are the NHL Devils and Senators, the Bruins & Steelers and the Wolverhampton Wanderers from England.

Wolves... wolves_180.gif

I also like Dark Blue trimmed with light blue and white. The University of Maine is a good example and so is the recent Houston Aeros of the AHL.

NCAA-HOCKEYJER-037.jpgHouston_Dark_Replica_Jersey_Image.jpg

You also can't go wrong with Blue, white & Red. I'm usually partial to blue being the main color.

But what I cannot stand is that frickin' powder blue & yellow that 90% of this board seems to be in love with.

I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

i wanna see a sports team use this combo

Puckcool, bought those shirts at The GAP? Popular color combo there a few years ago.. ^_^

Anyhoo, that's the color combo of the Tufts University Jumbos. Attached are a couple of sports teams using that combo:

tufts%20football.jpg

Jumbos%20volleyball.jpg

Personally, I like lime/neon green and purple (or navy, or even black). Seriously.

And I like the various shades of teal/aqua/turquoise, but only when they are used properly.

It is what it is.

Archived