The New and Improved Rogers Centre!

Roger Clemente

The outfield scoreboards are not nearly as bright in person as they appear on television, might just be the way the camera receives it.

Well maybe so, but it might also depends on where you are. Looking at a single LED directly (head on/from the top), you will see how bright it is. But look at it from an angle, it will appear dimmer.

I saw, I came, I left.

I was watching today's game (the 2nd half) on TV and the outfield screens looked fine to me.

I heard that they already fixed the screens to make them safer. Glad it was Damon and not one of our guys who got hurt. :D

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

The game this afternoon was good.  My complaints are that the jumbotron is too busy theres too much to see I couldnt see what I wanted.  And the boards on the fence are annoying.  They have a diamond for the out of town games but no markers on it to indicate runners on base.

We should've met up -- I was up in 238 sitting with some friends.

The outfield scoreboards are not nearly as bright in person as they appear on television, might just be the way the camera receives it.

Yeah I was up in 500 behiend homeplate surrounded by Red Sox fans. It's sad when theres more sox fans there then blue jays fans.

1zqy8ok.gif

r3910858797.jpg

Okay, what I really wanna know is.....how was Bubbles' throw?

Chris?

;)

If you watched the game, they showed them all fighting with each other trying to get the ball. Finally they let Bubbles throw it and he missed the plate by a few feet. It could be those glasses, because it's widely known that Mike Smith can't see worth :censored: when he wears them.

I'm now thinking of adding BUBBLES #0 to the back of my black Jays jersey now.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

r3910858797.jpg

Okay, what I really wanna know is.....how was Bubbles' throw?

Chris?

;)

If you watched the game, they showed them all fighting with each other trying to get the ball. Finally they let Bubbles throw it and he missed the plate by a few feet. It could be those glasses, because it's widely known that Mike Smith can't see worth :censored: when he wears them.

I'm now thinking of adding BUBBLES #0 to the back of my black Jays jersey now.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I don't go out of my way to watch Jays games. :P

I glad to see that Julian didn't drop his drink in the fight though.

EDIT: And yes, adding Bubbles to your jersey would rock. ^_^

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Archived