Chasing Hack

WJMorris3

How many runs batted in will the major league leader have this year?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont know if it will happen, or who will do it if it does happen, but I know this much....

whoever does do it will be accused of steroid use by everyone <_<

Well, that would probably depend on the method with which he obtains the feat. If he were to hit a bases-clearing double or single every second or third day, and those constitutes as his only hits of the week, he could break the record and still be considered a somewhat poor player whom no one would likely suspect of being juiced.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I dont know if it will happen, or who will do it if it does happen, but I know this much....

whoever does do it will be accused of steroid use by everyone  <_<

Well, that would probably depend on the method with which he obtains the feat. If he were to hit a bases-clearing double or single every second or third day, and those constitutes as his only hits of the week, he could break the record and still be considered a somewhat poor player whom no one would likely suspect of being juiced.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

But I'd say that a guy hitting in the #3 or 4 or 5 spot would be most likely to do it, as the lineups are basically set up to have guys on base when that particular person comes to the plate. So chances are, it'd be a fairly good player.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived