South Carolina turning back the clock a year?

gbasalmon

If the Spring Garnet & Black game on ESPNU currently is any indication, it looks like South Carolina is erasing last year's monochrome blackness. They're wearing while helmets with black/red/black stripes. The Garnet team is wearing red jerseys with plain white pants and the Black team is wearing white jerseys with plain black pants.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

yep, but usually the spring game is no solid indicator of what they will do for the season. i think the black helmets would have been good for maybe one game, but they were pretty bland otherwise

True true. Also, even though this isn't any sort of solid indication of anything, the mascot was still wearing a black jersey and helmet.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

very true, bham. for example, Notre Dame's spring game usually has the gold team wearing gold jerseys (which they keep) while the blue team wears blue...or the UW cardinal & white game, where the cardinal team wears all red (as in both jerseys and pants). the Irish are never gonna wear gold jerseys in a real game, nor will the Badgers wear all red for a real game anytime soon.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yet another way that this year's NCAA Football 2006 football game by EA Sports will be messed up.

It kinda urkes me a bit when I see a team playing in one jersey in real life and then I'm playing with them in a completely different set.

For example, this year I played a dynasty year with South Carolina and while I'm watching them lose to UGA in all black unis I'm beating them in garnet jerseys.

Yet another way that this year's NCAA Football 2006 football game by EA Sports will be messed up.

It kinda urkes me a bit when I see a team playing in one jersey in real life and then I'm playing with them in a completely different set.

For example, this year I played a dynasty year with South Carolina and while I'm watching them lose to UGA in all black unis I'm beating them in garnet jerseys.

Did Hampton get new jerseys or something? Because I played them and they were wearing Blue jerseys and on TV they showed Jerome Mathis in black :blink:

Did Hampton get new jerseys or something? Because I played them and they were wearing Blue jerseys and on TV they showed Jerome Mathis in black :blink:

wouldn't be surprised EA doesn't have those...then again IMO a lot of these black jerseys have no reason to exist but I digress.

I recall NCAA 04, my cousin and I were running a franchise while he was over. partway through I'd gotten fired from Notre Dame and decided to take the Tulsa job...gotta say, those all-gold duds looked a hell of a lot better with a gold helmet than they ever did with blue ones. I only have major griping as far as UW's concerned, first the W's puny compared to real life...adding to that, the left side W's backwards. Adding insult to insult, the default home uniform is all red. All red is what UW wears in the spring game, not for a real game.

2016cubscreamsig.png

wouldn't be surprised EA doesn't have those...then again IMO a lot of these black jerseys have no reason to exist but I digress.

I recall NCAA 04, my cousin and I were running a franchise while he was over. partway through I'd gotten fired from Notre Dame and decided to take the Tulsa job...gotta say, those all-gold duds looked a hell of a lot better with a gold helmet than they ever did with blue ones. I only have major griping as far as UW's concerned, first the W's puny compared to real life...adding to that, the left side W's backwards. Adding insult to insult, the default home uniform is all red. All red is what UW wears in the spring game, not for a real game.

2016cubscreamsig.png

South Carolina + moslty black = :puke:

I used to love the garnett helmets with the C and the gamecock in the white circle. Then they had they white, which I got used to, but the black ones, yeesh. They dont really have an identity with that.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived