Devil Rays-Yankees Game 1

jkrdevil

Just remember what happened the last time the won 19-8.

4-game losing streak is perfectly alright with me... since i'll be there for game 3

No, he meant the D-Rays will win the World Series :woot::lol:

I saw, I came, I left.

Well it looks like George's message was recieved by the team they won tonigh 19-8

Game 2 tomorrow night  :D  :D

Sorry guys, I had to

Memo to Yankee fans: Your $200M payroll just defeated the DEVIL RAYS. Nice work guys.

6uXNWAo.png

Here's a problem Yankees fans aren't factoring into their victory celebration for game 13 of the regular season -- if it takes a memo from the boss to motivate them -- they're not that good, anyway.

IUe6Hvh.png

Did anyone in Canada see the highlights of this game on Sportsnet News last night? Throughout the entire thing they had a picture of George Steinbrenner's head superimposed over the left third of the screen. After the second inning highlights, it was a picture of his head while he was clapping in slowmotion. I think they should do this more often.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I see everyone missed the joke of me posting a Devil Rays- Yankees game thread after daily game threads of the Yankees- Red Sox games. Remember I'm not a panicing Yankee fan worry aborring about starting 4-8 in a 162 game schedule. The Yankees will make the playoffs and the D-rays will suck, thus the joke. I would have thought some of you would have picked it up. I even put smiles in the post.

Archived