Oaklands Alternate

bterreson

That is the coolest BP hat I have. The only bad part is that the white outline on the sunglasses are huge compard to the glasses on the cap.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

i like the first one better.

whats the history behind the elephant, i could never see what the elephant had to do with the athletics.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

i like the first one better.

whats the history behind the elephant, i could never see what the elephant had to do with the athletics.

From athletics.mlb.com:

New York Giants Manager John McGraw dismissed the A's with contempt, calling them "The White Elephants," Mack defiantly adopted the White Elephant as the team insignia, and in 1902, the A's won the American League pennant.

I saw, I came, I left.

The first one I absolutely love. The second one I hate because of those gaudy sunglasses, but I figure it would be a bitch to embroider the glasses from #1 in, so I can understand why they went with #2.

I like #1, mainly cus in #2 it looks like the shades were added at the last minute. the outline coulda been MUCH less obvious IMO. it just looks like a rushed imitation overall.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived