2005 NFL Draft

bosox

yeah it was, and I always love the end, the Chiefs player going hey you spelled that wrong and the old guy all P.Oed waving him off, I wish they brought that commercial back

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just letting you guy's know that Chang was signed as a rookie free agent by the Cardinals

I figured he would get a chance. Too bad it's in AZ.

hey tell you the truth, the Cardinals will be one of those teams that will be the surprise team in the NFL. With the Draft the past couple years, and the way they have been in the Free Agency. They will be a very decent team this year.

It looks like Brock Berlin will get a shot with the Dolphins.

No word on Jason White yet.

Also, Anthony Munoz's son, who played at Tennessee, quit football because he went undrafted.

6uXNWAo.png

Hahah great commercial wasnt it?

I'm chiming in a lil late cause i just scrolled up... That commercial was classic.

"That's great, but who are the Chefs??" :lol:

6uXNWAo.png

I'm chiming in a lil late cause i just scrolled up... That commercial was classic.

ah smooogly boogily ^_^

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

ah smooogly boogily ^_^

No, he said "Great googily moogily."

That's what I meant...stupid hearing :wacko:

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Just letting you guy's know that Chang was signed as a rookie free agent by the Cardinals

Sad thing is he didnt get drafted and he slots into the #2 QB slot in Arizona IMO...Ive never liked McCown or Navarre for that matter

Arizona could be a playoff contender this year.

Noting another rookie QB I seen a interview and Tom Rossley the Packers OC,said that the #2 QB job is Rodgers' to lose.So much for the Craig Nall lovefest. And Aaron Rodgers had a classic line at the end of his Q&A on NFL.com

"I guess theres no In-and-Out Burger in GB,but i will manage,I will have to get used to Bratwurst." I like the kid allready lol

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis ArchersΒ - MLF

Β 

:shocked: Wow....................................................... No Chang or White. Chang got screwed. :mad: And i wonder how many Hiesman Trophy winners who have declared for the draft were never picked up. Its truely a shock that someone would take a chance on that wreck of Maurice clarrett and not White or Chang, like i said, Shocking.

Doesnt Jason White have durability issues? and its bad that someone didnt take Chang

True. I wanna say White shredded both his knees in college, thats why he was at OU since like 1986.

As for Chang, he'll for sure get a tryout or two in the NFL somewhere.

One final note, Jason White is getting a shot with the Chiefs (not the Chefs).

6uXNWAo.png

Archived