2005 NFL Draft

bosox

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, the Vikes got screwed by the Jets, I believe they would have selected Nugent 2 picks later. They got screwed by the Bengles earlier when they picked Pollack. cripes.

Erasmus James is a nice consolation though as painful as it is to admit that being a Packer fan :)

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

wow, the Vikes got screwed by the Jets, I believe they would have selected Nugent 2 picks later. They got screwed by the Bengles earlier when they picked Pollack. cripes.

Erasmus James is a nice consolation though as painful as it is to admit that being a Packer fan :)

yeah I was just thinkin though, the Vikes were thinkin of gettin Nugent in the 3rd round, the 2nd Round is kinda high :blink:

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

yeah I was just thinkin though, the Vikes were thinkin of gettin Nugent in the 3rd round, the 2nd Round is kinda high :blink:

Maybe the Jets wanted to get someone who could actually kick. Brien never impressed whenever I saw him with previous teams.

WTF is up with this Madden pic. The rookie pics, this is Marlin Jackson as a COLT. Is that a grey '3', and grey pants, with a blue/white/blue stripe? I know it could be weird shadowing, but I dont know, it looks grey to me.

mjackson_colts_large.jpg

I'm just glad they finally got the Jaguars unis right for a change :lol:

A screenshot of my man, doing what he does best.

dware_cowboys_large.jpg

I've always thought that the coolest thing in the world is seeing someone you know or a family member in a video game such as NBA Live or Madden.

Archived