2005 NFL Draft

bosox

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Bay tabs Aaron Rodgers.

Doesn't fill any holes for the Pack, but then again, the Pack has so many holes, would it matter?

Getting a chance to grab a guy like Rodgers at that point in the draft was an opportunity to build for the future that they couldn't pass up.

Fill the holes via free agency. Get some younger guys, build for the future. Let Brett mentor Aaron for a couple of years. Sorry Brett, you won't go out on top, but your place in the hall and in the hearts of millions is already assured.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

There were no defensive studs on the board anyway. Beacuse of that, and that Rodgers was the BPA this was a nobrainer. Nice move. I was totally against picking a QB but this is an exception. I love the move, and I really like Rodgers.

:D:D:D:D

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

There were no defensive studs on the board anyway. Beacuse of that, and that Rodgers was the BPA this was a nobrainer. Nice move. I was totally against picking a QB but this is an exception. I love the move, and I really like Rodgers.

:D:D:D:D

I agree totally...other then Crowder i didnt see any defense guys who could kick it up immediately.And a chance to take a QB that most people projected as a #1 pick at 24 is a great move

I like alot,and i even acknowledged we have big defense holes,now a CB in Round 2 and a OL is my predictions

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived