2005 NFL Draft

bosox

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if Joey Harrington doesn't do it THIS year... Then he's getting fired. :lol:

You could give Harrington Jerry Rice in his prime and he'd still get fired.

Hey now, don't get carried away here, Joey is still very young, and he has been learning, I do believe it will be his year.

The more I look at it the more I love the Lions grabbing Mike Williams, can you say the new St. Louis Rams

Sure. Minus talent at the QB and RB positions.

actually a learning Quarterback with a Runningback who almost ran 1,000 Yards last season, Lions are one of the youngest teams in the NFL, 4th Year QB, and a 2nd year RB, don't think the Lions h aven't been planning this. Because I know they have.

The more I look at it the more I love the Lions grabbing Mike Williams, can you say the new St. Louis Rams

actually a learning Quarterback with a Runningback who almost ran 1,000 Yards last season, Lions are one of the youngest teams in the NFL, 4th Year QB, and a 2nd year RB, don't think the Lions h aven't been planning this. Because I know they have.

#1: Harrington will NEVER QB a championship team.

#2: Jones is NO Faulk and never will be.

#3: Detroit doesn't win, let alone in the playoffs.

6uXNWAo.png

mikewilliams1iz.jpg

+

lions1qo.gif

=

superbowltrophy8pz.jpg

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

#1: Harrington will NEVER QB a championship team.

#2: Jones is NO Faulk and never will be.

#3: Detroit doesn't win, let alone in the playoffs.

#1. Joey is going to be only a decent quarterback. He will have a big value with the 3 Wide Receivers who are unbelievable. So he will have a good year, not great but good.

#2 Who said that Jones was Faulk? He's only in his second year! Faulk has been in the league for at least 10 years. He already made a name for himself. Jones will also make a name for himself as well in the future. So I don't see a problem with Jones at all. If he didn't get injured last season he would had at least 1,100 yards.

#3 Never say never, As a Lions fan I do know it may be frustrating, but they will be one of the most underrated teams in the NFL. Last Season they showed plenty of potential. But when you are one of the youngest teams in the NFL you are going to crash. Give them this year and next year they won't make the playoffs this year, but they will have an 8-8 or 9-7 season w hich is at least respectable. Next year with the talent they will be a very good and mind you scary team.

double post sorry, but Cowboys select DeMarcus Ware(DE, Troy State)

He is one heck of a player. Very quick. And he hits real hard. Trust me, I know that from experience. And when I say I know that from experience, I mean I was hit by him at practice one day.

mikewilliams1iz.jpg

+

lions1qo.gif

=

superbowltrophy8pz.jpg

I'm actually going to agree with you :D

Yeah, maybe once Millen is gone.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

He is one heck of a player. Very quick. And he hits real hard. Trust me, I know that from experience. And when I say I know that from experience, I mean I was hit by him at practice one day.

question how much did it hurt?

And ROCHitman

Yeah, maybe once Millen is gone

I'll agree with you again, he's been nothing but bad luck for us ever since he's been hired. In 2000 they were fighting for a playoff spot. They hire him, and we lose to the Chicago Bears and lose that playoff spot. The next year we hire Morningwhig and we go 2-14 what an F-ing joke

I can agree with him being qucik. The guy came through the hole on one highlight they showed and he looked like Sonic the freakin' Hedgehog.

#2 Who said that Jones was Faulk? He's only in his second year! Faulk has been in the league for at least 10 years. He already made a name for himself. Jones will also make a name for himself as well in the future. So I don't see a problem with Jones at all. If he didn't get injured last season he would had at least 1,100 yards.

I was assuming you were making the comparison of Jones to Faulk since you compared the current Lions to the past Rams teams of Warner, Faulk, Bruce, Holt (coincidentaly on ESPN as we speak), etc. Jones will never be the backfield force Faluk was in his prime, buti figured you already knew that..

6uXNWAo.png

Archived