My Cleveland Indians

LEWJ

Umm . . . They used that C during many of their glory years, particularly 1954.

Yeah Tempest that's true, but in the 50 years since the Reds have had so much success while wearing that font that as soon as someone sees a baseball cap with that C on it they will think Cincinnati not Cleveland.

Even the Vest style jersey with red sleeves reminds me of the Reds.

The Tribe wore vests, both home and away, with Chief Wahoo on the left chest from '63-'69. The only difference in those years were the numbers, first navy with red outline and later reversed like you have them. Ditto for the caps, all with the "wishbone" C.

My favorite cap is the one with Wahoo inside the "C."

I'm a huge Indians fan, and personally I hate the "vest" jerseys. So I don't like any of them, but of the 4 I like #3 the best because it has Chief Wahoo on the hat. I do like the idea of a little more red though, maybe not that much though.

I think I'm in a minority of people who absolutley love the current Indians alt that has a similar design to these.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I love there current ones too, but I know some other people absolutely hate them, so I was going to see how they liked these. I have no problem with any of their jerseys what-so-ever.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived