Doug Brien Released.

sacker12

he will most likely be a Viking.

Yeah, I suppose. I was soooooooo upset when the Jets picked Nugent.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Srcrew that,he need to come to Nashville,cause the just released Joe Nedney for cap reasons (plus only played like what 3 games in the 2 seasons,i don;t know for sure),also Gary Anderson is like what 46 or 47 years old,so Doug if you're reading this,please come to Tennessee.

Srcrew that,he need to come to Nashville,cause the just released Joe Nedney for cap reasons (plus only played like what 3 games in the 2 seasons,i don;t know for sure),also Gary Anderson is like what 46 or 47 years old,so Doug if you're reading this,please come to Tennessee.

Who hasn't been a "cap casualty" in Tennessee??

If I'm a Titans fan, I think 'd rather see an Al Del Greco comeback than resort to bringing in "Dougy".

6uXNWAo.png

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to the 6 QB's we have in camp...we now have 4 kickers (maybe a fifth from NFL Europe). The 4 kickers now (Brien, Edinger, and 2 undrafted kickers one from boise state; Tyler Jones and the other from Maryland; Nick Novak) will compete for the the kicking job.

We add a veteran kicker but not a veteran QB...makes perfect sense...

In addition to the 6 QB's we have in camp...we now have 4 kickers (maybe a fifth from NFL Europe). The 4 kickers now (Brien, Edinger, and 2 undrafted kickers one from boise state; Tyler Jones and the other from Maryland; Nick Novak) will compete for the the kicking job.

My guess would be Novak from what i saw of him at Maryland he was VERY good and this is coming from a guy in VA.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Kickers are usually the highest scorers. <_<

yeah...that's assuming you get into the endzone to kick extra points. Who am I kidding, or even close enough to kick a field goal. Unless Rex Grossman is as good as they say, that's not going to happen.

Archived