Rockies Concept

mac

I think the rocks uniforms are awful, I don't like the vests, I hate the homes for some reason and they seem to suffer from the same thing the marlins do and that is that they want to make everything silver and black and not use their original color, for the rockies that color is purple in florida's case it is teal or aqua. So i added more purple and gave them a vest because they seem like a vest team to me I don't know why, I also gave everything a drop shadow.

Home

RockiesH.png

Road

RockiesR.png

tell me what you think.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Mac,

Very good work - I really like the grays!!! I am looking forward to your work.

If your game how about a shot at the KC Royals, "return" to powder/baby blue

Keep up the good work :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'm thinking that there are too many layers on the CR and the Colorado lettering. By my count, I see 4 plus a drop shadow (from center: silver, purple, white, black, shadow). It makes it very busy.

Good start, though.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Well, the Rockies original color is black. As far as I can remember, purple has always been used as an accent.

That said, I do like what you did. Though, there's too much layering with the drop shadow and all.

IUe6Hvh.png

thank you for your comments, my main concern was that the road uniform looked alot like arizona's, I may try kansas city's uniforms next like some of you suggested.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

OUtstanding.

I love the home jersey. Very, very sharp.

As a Twins fan, I'll tell you that I am not fond of pinstripes on the road. Remove that and I think you have something here.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like the update overall, and you're right to bring the purple back into the uniforms. Black has been done to death, but it can be a great accent/trim color. Purple makes them stand out from the rede/white/blue masses they play against.

How about maybe dropping the pinstripes on the road? I don't like them as a general rule, and with all of the outlining/drop shadowing you put in there, it comes across as harder to read than you probably intended.

Good stuff though...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived