East

(1) Miami over (5) Washington in 4 games

(2) Detroit over (6) Indiana in 7 games

West

(4) Dallas over (1) Phoenix in 7 games

(2) San Antonio over (3) Seattle in 5 games

GO MAVS! :)

6uXNWAo.png

well looks like the Pistons and Suns have 1-0 Leads against the Pacers and Mavericks and the Spurs and Heat have 2-0 Advantages versus the Sonics and Heat. Btw anyone see the joke of a game between the Suns and Mavericks? 127-102 in favor of Phoenix. Amare had 40 and Suns cleaned up. Best yet I loved every minute of it.

BTW did anyone see the heavily favored Suns go down in Game 2, 108-106 to the Mavericks? Finley led the way with 31 points, Erick "The Great" Dampier had 15, and Dirk hit the game winner with 6 seconds to go. What a great win for the Mavs!

6uXNWAo.png

well we all knew the Mavs would come back to win game 2 after the debacle they showed in game 1. Great game Mavs. It could of went either way. But I will stay with the Suns and say 6 games instead of 5. This could be a classic series. But just remembered who had one of the best road records of course the Suns. So just be careful when the Suns play in Dallas. Personally I don't care if Joe Johnson is out so don't bring it up. They still have a couple others that can take his place.

I'm calling for the Heat to win their next 9 games and become the first team since the Lakers to win 16 straight in a single postseason.

with Shaq sitting out games, and then maybe having to face the Pistons or Pacers, and than the fact they may play the Suns, Spurs, or Mavs, I highly doubt they will

I expect to see the We were swept on our own court t-shirts tonight. Plus The Suns and Pacers took 2-1 advantages so far. Wow what a butt whooping the Mavericks got :D. Go Pistons, lets get out of this Pacers funk

Wow what a butt whooping the Mavericks got :D

The game was actually pretty good up until Phoenix took the Mavs "behind the woodshed" in the 4th. :(

And what the hell is wrong with Dirk?! He's been playing like :censored: throughout the entire playoffs.

6uXNWAo.png

Wizards fans:

How does it feel to know your team is fighting for their playoff lives while the Heat rest Shaq for the next round?

I'd actually feel sorry if not for your ridiculous "Round 2" t-shirts.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived