New York Mets Concept

TFoA

I was going to enter this concept into the contest, but I figured it was less of a concept and more of a tweak than anything, so I figured I'd just throw it in here for some critique. Anyways, here it is. You have to look REALLY closely to see that there's a black background on the cap logos.

Home

NewYorkMetsHomeConcept.png

Away

NewYorkMetsAwayConcept.png

Alt

NewYorkMetsAltConcept.png

C&C is appreciated.

Did you make those numbers yourself?

No, I used the numbers from the uniforms on the Greatest Sports Logo Website in the World, enlarged them, and cleaned it up.

i applaud the diminishing of black, but i'm not down with the orange alts, i think a blue alt would work better. also the blue hat with orange brim doesn't work for me either. but the more i see a home jersey sans pinstripes the more i like it.

I was going to enter this concept into the contest, but I figured it was less of a concept and more of a tweak than anything, so I figured I'd just throw it in here for some critique. Anyways, here it is. You have to look REALLY closely to see that there's a black background on the cap logos.

Home

NewYorkMetsHomeConcept.png

Away

NewYorkMetsAwayConcept.png

Alt

NewYorkMetsAltConcept.png

C&C is appreciated.

is that template in the templates thread?

I guess their BP from last year really hurt the idea of orange for me, because they misused it so. I've love to see the Mets(sans pinstripes) simply have a blue hat with an orange logo for both home and road, and have a blue alternate that used an blue hat with an orange brim. 3 jerseys, 2 caps. To be totally honest, I don't hate their current identity TOO much, but the all-black road hat, one of the home jerseys and the away alt shouldn't exist, period.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

My high school's colors are Orange & Blue so I really love what you did, especially the orange shirt and cap. The only changes I'd make would be to make the piping stand out a little more and add the Mets' logo patch to the left sleeve. Pinstripes still say Damn Yankees to me. Who needs 'em. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Archived