wa-wa-wa-washington wizards?

NDwas

is there a reason for the "A" having a different color

why yes, there is...

the letter A is smack in the center of WIZARDS and my original idea was to have the A be the centerpiece of the wordmark...

a REALLY rough example: :hockeysmiley:

9c8e3aa1.jpg

also notice the A and the star are identical colors

thanks for asking, though - c 'n' c are always appreciated in my book

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I understand the explanation about the star and "A" being the same color, but I don't think it's a good idea. If the Wizards played in a city like Austin, Texas, you could argue the "A" is for Austin, and the star is for the Lone Star State. But Washington, DC has very little to do with the capital "A" standing out the way it is.

I like some of the color schemes, but I am not a fan of the black and blues. Then again, I am not a fan of any team using the black/blue scheme, so take it as you will...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I really liked the top 2 jerseys, but hated all the others. there were just too many different color combos.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

some to start off:

987c46c5.gif

and

6b412059.gif

c 'n' c please!!! (much appreciated)

The 2nd set, IMO, is too similar to the Cavaliers because of the color scheme.

IMO

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I'm not sure how I feel about these. The design of the uniforms themselves isn't bad. I would say I like the templates on the player better than I do the stand alone uniforms. But the cream ones are kind of nasty though.

Archived