Suns Concept

phayze

I hate the suns uniforms, actually I only hate the roads and alternates. The homes are pretty good, but that grey on the roads is hideous, and the gray on the alts needs to be purple. I like what youve done here it's cool.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I really like the shorts, but there's too much going on in the jersey.

I like that teams are going more traditional now.

The Suns were the first team to have a big logo on the front, but it got taken too far with ugly stuff like the Grizz, Raptors, and especially the Rockets.

ok black haters, added an orange jersey (in first post). I kept with the flashy visuals trend of the others. They need to represent their city while being flashy so I added "PHOENIX". tell me what you think

Untitled-1.png

ok black haters, added an orange jersey (in first post). I kept with the flashy visuals trend of the others. They need to represent their city while being flashy so I added "PHOENIX". tell me what you think

where?

Screw purple! The Suns need to keep White & Orange as their priority colors. Hell I would take yellow over purple.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

where?

Can you not see them or something? Should be in the first post and the pic is working fine for me. If you meant something else, excuse my slowness.

Untitled-1.png

Archived