NFl logos CFL colours

youcan'tseeme

I get some of the reasoning why you did some teams as you did--but for Edmonton I'd have chosen the Titans or Vikings.

(and yes I have reasons)

Or as the Packers! :D

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Why not the BC Lions...? <_<

I once did a BC Lion uni in Detroit Lions colours for Madden--I may have to see if I still have it somewhere...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Saskatchewan Chiefs

SaskatchewanChiefs.gif

Green Bay Blue Bombers

WinnipegPackers.gif

For the last one here, I believe you meant the Winnipeg Packers (yeah, I'm picky :D ).

As for the Chiefs, where's the grey/silver of the Riders? Maybe you could colour in the border of the "KC" in grey?

I like the ideas here. Gives us a chance to pursue more creative things.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

The Montreal Saints was so well thought out, the Alouettes might be interested in using it as an alternate logo. It's a fleur-de-lis, with the Als' colours, makes perfect sense to me.

Bravo!!!!!! :notworthy:

Archived