Is Jeff Gordon a "whiner"?

yankeeman161

Well if you saw Sunday's MBNA Racepoints 400 at Dover, you know that Jeff Gordon was behind Tony Stewart at lap 42 and then, Tony's car tapped the left rear of Jeff's car which caused Gordon to crash in the wall which also claimed Ricky Rudd. The incident took Jeff out in which he finished 39th, his third straight accident that took him out of a race. There was a 36th at the Coke 600 and a 39th at Richmond which now puts Gordon in 11th, just 11 points out of the chase.

After the race, Jeff said that next time it wouldnt take half a lap to get him out of my way and that Tony was a bit better than him and that he held him up and he ran out of patience.

Tony then said that if anyone does something to Gordon that it's their fault and that he's a "whiner" and that the rules are different with him.

So gents, is this the great NASCAR rivarly that we've been waiting for?

Here's the full story: FOXSports.com - NASCAR- Stewart, Gordon feuding after wreck at Dover

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Truthfully, ALL NASCAR drivers are whiners. If you look at when they interview them, their emotions are high. Most haven't had a chance to see a replay, and most are coming from the Care center. Could you see them interviewing a guy in the NBA who just got a double T and was walking off the court? Or Milton Bradley after one of his blow ups? Even the NFL with their access to players, give a certain amount of time before allowing reporters in.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

I consider Rusty to be the biggest "whiner" in Nascar.

Although i am a STEWART fan, I'd have to say he's right up there with GORDON and many others.

Also, GORDON and STEWART haven't really been "dueling" lately.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

People, seriously. I'd like to see your reaction after getting tapped from behind and slamming into the wall and falling in the standings as a result.

You don't have to bump every racer and cause wrecks to win a race. I hate Tony and Dale Jr. both because of that. Gordon one of the few racers I respect.

By the way, Tony Stewert, It WAS your fault that he wrecked, you idiot. Also, the rules aren't any different for him! He couldn't finish the race, so he dropped in the standings.

The best thing Stewert can do is shut his mouth and stop racing dirty.

People, seriously. I'd like to see your reaction after getting tapped from behind and slamming into the wall and falling in the standings as a result.

You don't have to bump every racer and cause wrecks to win a race. I hate Tony and Dale Jr. both because of that. Gordon one of the few racers I respect.

By the way, Tony Stewert, It WAS your fault that he wrecked, you idiot. Also, the rules aren't any different for him! He couldn't finish the race, so he dropped in the standings.

The best thing Stewert can do is shut his mouth and stop racing dirty.

Oh yeah, Gordon never bumps anyone to win. Rusty and a couple others might disagree with you there. :D

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Oh yeah, Gordon never bumps anyone to win.

You're not talking about Jeff Gordon ..... you're talking about his ex-wife

Has Stewart been fined for that bump? I thought it was inexcusable.

I saw, I came, I left.

Dale Jr. (or as I like to call him...."Boomhauer") is NASCAR's biggest whiner. No wreck is ever his fault, according to him. Has anyone ever seen Boomhauer blame himself for a wreck? In fact, Boomhauer is NASCAR's most over-rated driver....ever. He merely rides the coattails of his father's success, and rides the popularity that his dad had.

Well if you saw Sunday's MBNA Racepoints 400 at Dover, you know that Jeff Gordon was behind Tony Stewart at lap 42 and then, Tony's car tapped the left rear of Jeff's car which caused Gordon to crash in the wall which also claimed Ricky Rudd. The incident took Jeff out in which he finished 39th, his third straight accident that took him out of a race.

I'm confused, if Gordon was BEHIND Stewart, how did Stewart bump him in the left rear?

But other than that it's spelled W-I-N-N-E-R

Jeff Gordon is a winner and always has been. Lots of fans hate him because he stepped in and won right away taking glory away from the Earnhardts, Wallaces, and Waltrips of the world. It didn't help that he was from Indiana instead of the Southeast.

Nascar is a lot like Wrestling, the fans have to have a bad guy to hate since there is no Home or Away teams to naturally root for and against. And just like in wrestling the bad guys have their following and sooner or later they become good guys, it happened with Darrell Waltrip and Dale Earnhardt.

It's true that a lot of the drivers whine anytime they get taken out by someone making a dumb move or mistake but that 's the emotions of the moment.

But other than that it's spelled W-I-N-N-E-R

Jeff Gordon is a winner and always has been. Lots of fans hate him because he stepped in and won right away taking glory away from the Earnhardts, Wallaces, and Waltrips of the world. It didn't help that he was from Indiana instead of the Southeast.

You got that right! :)

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived