Shaft's NO Saints

ShaftDu

Very nice, although my first thought was University of Missouri.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Not a fan of the black pants / socks look. Too leotardish. Also, IMO Saints need to feature more gold.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Awesome... perfect for the LA Saints. :D

Saints is ok but here are some other names.

Other teamnames

LA Beavers (Ha Ha it'd never happen)

LA Blaze

LA Knights

LA Bandits

LA Centurions

LA Challengers

LA Quakes

LA Thunder

LA Gladiators

LA Predators

LA Rebels

LA Mavericks

LA Renegade

or the

LA Phoenix.

Those or some of my ideas. If you like chime in. If you have other ideas. Chime in. We should do a make up of a couple of these so when the Saints move we have something.

The black helmets and the concept are good. I however like the Gold lids.

L.A. names could even go the directon of using Hollywood as a city name.

I always thought the L.A. Breakers was a good name or L.A. Conquistadors.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

pleaseeeeeeeee, the saints can't leave nawlins. with all the misery they've caused us over the years, we can't pawn that off on someone else. as for the concept, i really like this except for the black helmets. stick with the current ones and this concept would be great!

SignatureCCSL.png

there is always that debate between the color of the hemlet and how it applies to the rest of the unis. Like for instance, most teams have either the pants or the top as the same color of the hemlet. I can only think of the Browns (minus alt), Bills, and the Bengals that do that . The Bills don't have a red pants or top in any of their combos. I went with black because I always thought the NO Saints should change but yet remain the same. I remember somebody posting that rare black hemlet and thinking wow. I also like the white pants just again change but remain the same. They had one point in their history white pants. I totally didn't think of the Misso Tigers but good catch. I really did like the time a few years ago where their away unis was the black pants minus strips. I was really surpise they went away from that.

Changing the name of the Saints is about as stupid as it gets. If we all have learned one thing, it's that LA shouldNEVER name a team.

Besides, the Saints will stay in New Orleans, the city couldn't live without them with all the revinue they pull in from all the Super Bowls.

Changing the name of the Saints is about as stupid as it gets. If we all have learned one thing, it's that LA shouldNEVER name a team.

Besides, the Saints will stay in New Orleans, the city couldn't live without them with all the revinue they pull in from all the Super Bowls.

I hate to burst your BUBBLE, but I will anyways. The Saints will MOVE and will change there name so need to help us decide the real fate of the Saints.

Awesome... perfect for the LA Saints.  :D

Saints is ok but here are some other names.

Other teamnames

LA Beavers (Ha Ha it'd never happen)

LA Blaze

LA Knights...

...or the

LA Phoenix.

What would happen if the New Orleans-now-Los Angeles Phoenix of Hollywood ever had to play the Arizona-but-formerly-Phoenix Cardinals of Glendale? The thought alone hurts my head... :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived