toronto raptors set

IceCap

this really isnt a concept, since the only thing i did was recolour the dino. still i wanted to present it all together to see what the raptors would look like if the dummped the purple (the one thing i dont like about their identity). also, i duped the logo with the circle and wordmark behind it, because it screamed mid 90's. i didnt get around to doing a home concept, since recolouring the red jersey would be a choar, and in all honesty i dont feel like doing at this moment. i'll get around to it later, though.

so what do you guys think? do the raptors need to ditch the purple and use a simplier logo? thanks to CC's site for all the logos and uniforms.

I never minded purple, but these look nice.

My biggest issue with their present uniforms is the "purple on the front, black on the back" jerseys. :blink: Whazzupwitdat?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'd like to see a blue instead of the black...or added into the mix, but keep it as a highlight or something.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

My biggest issue with their present uniforms is the "purple on the front, black on the back" jerseys. :blink: Whazzupwitdat?

That's always been my sentiment exactly. It looks foolish, that's all.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

yeah, the two coloured jersey thing is pretty dumb. i promise you that there will be NO two coloured jerseys at any point in this package. hey, thats more then you can say for the actuall team.

ive been working on it, and it seems like the limitations on my desighn abilities (and the fact that im using ms paint) are preventing me from comming up with a "TORONTO" version that im satisfied with. i'll keep at it though. i'll defently try a black alt (thanks braden). much better idea then what i had for the alt: basically a retro jersey based on the team's first purple jerseys, the ones with the big logo on the front. i know they were horrible, but thats all i could think of.

Archived