D-Backs Concept

LEWJ

Colors are OK, but you really need some white or black to seperate them, as they just kind of run together now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Very good, but the red doesn't complimet the green very well in the Snake logo. It hurts the eyes a little.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

very late 90's detroit pistons. I don't think the hat should be black when there is no other black in the uniform, I'd go with the green color you used.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

There fixed now. I hope there better, I eliminated all the black except I made the eyes on the snake black.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The color palate is a big improvement, but the sand color is a bit too dark; it's hard to see the "Backs" part of the home logo. Even the sleeveless uniform looks better. I'd prefer the BP jersey (or something like it) as the alt, but otherwise this is certainly better than what they have now.

Packers-2.png

The numbers on the BP need to be outlined with something. Dark red numbers on a teal green jersey are unreadable.

On the sleeveless, I'd dump the wordmark patch. You already have the snakehead patch on the other shoulder, and the wordmark looks forced, like you were just looking to fill blank spaces.

Am I the only one who likes their present font? City Bold just reminds me of every college team that's changed its wordmarks in the past couple years (DePaul, UMass, Tennessee, to name a few), and the D-Backs have a wonderful unique font that I associate with the team.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived