New rockets uniform

crajee

What, the guy in the red behind Rose? How can you even see what it looks like? All I can see is that it's red, with some white stripes.....How do you even know it's the Rockets uni? ???

get a clue

yuck! those things were dreadful. it looked like u ripped thier skin off. i was hoping i would die without ever having to see those abominations again

Those uniforms were supposed to resemble muscles. So yeah, it looked like someone ripped their skins off.

Too bad it did not help Jeremy Witherspoon (who tripped in Salt Lake)

Do you want to something scary as well...

1gal1.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

For those wondering, the new Rockets gear was designed by the same lady that brought us team Canada's 2002 Speed Skating uniforms

Man those are Uggggggly!   I glad she didn't design my teams unis.  

Run Away, Run Away! :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Pantone has an interesting side bar to this thread on his webite in which a team spokesman suggests this is 1 or 2 generations away from the final version of the Rockets uni, but given all the informnation from this thread and the powerdancers bit, we are kinda getting a good idea of what the Rockets will look like come the start of the season!

heres the link!!

http://www.ssur.org/news/items/200307/2003...stonRockets.htm

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived