NHL Off-Season 2005/06

Suigi

And Alex Kovalev has been re-signed by the Canadiens.

...what?!

What is WITH all these small-to-medium market teams getting all the players?!

Where's Detroit?

Colorado?

Toronto?!

The one player I fear in all of this hasn't been heard from yet....

Wondering what Louie Lam and the boys at Exit 16W have up their sleeves (seeing Louie would know more about the cap than anyone else seeing he was the point man in introducing the new system)...

The Devils have been awfully quiet....granted they may just be concentrating on getting Niedermeyer back into the fold, but I expect them to make some moves...

It's kind of like the old saying "I fear Romans, even if they're bringing gifts."...in this case I fear the Devils, even if they're doing nothing :lol:

The Devils qualified 10 players and most will sign with the Devils. If the sign If they Re-sign Niedermayer they will have little cap room left for Stevens and Rafalski. Stevens will probably come back cheap with a promise of a front office position after he retires. If they re-sign Niedermayer and Stevens does comeback they will probably lose Rafalski. So they might sign a d-man. But as it looks like now they won't make many moves as they don't need to they will have the core of their team back plus Parise should play in the NHL this year. So they probably won't sign anyone major. Now if they don't re-sign Niedermayer then expect them to make moves.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you trust TFP as a reliable source.

No I don't....so that's why I said POSSIBLY :D

How bout those Blue Jackets?

They have very fast became one of my FAVOURITE teams. First by drafting Vancouver Giant Gilbert Brule and now getting 2 GREAT defencemen in BERARD and FOOTE!

Watch out DETROIT they will be competitve!!!

The front of TSN.ca is reporting that the Flames have re-signed Jordan Leopold to a two-year, $2.3 million deal, while Mike Modano has rejected Dallas' latest offer.

Still no word on Niedermayer, though ... I'm on pins and needles. :D

The front of TSN.ca is reporting that the Flames have re-signed Jordan Leopold to a two-year, $2.3 million deal, while Mike Modano has rejected Dallas' latest offer.

Still no word on Niedermayer, though ... I'm on pins and needles. :D

ahhhhhhhhh, still dreaming Modano in a Yotes uniform :D

If you trust TFP as a reliable source.

No I don't....so that's why I said POSSIBLY :D

How bout those Blue Jackets?

They have very fast became one of my FAVOURITE teams. First by drafting Vancouver Giant Gilbert Brule and now getting 2 GREAT defencemen in BERARD and FOOTE!

Watch out DETROIT they will be competitve!!!

ya I'm pumped, I can't wait to go to nationwide this fall.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

A couple of minor moves....

Dallas signed defenceman Patrick Traverse

and...

Montreal raids part of the Red Wings team by signing ...

Mathieu Dandenault (who is quite a good underated player)

to a 4 year/6.9 million dollar contract

Montreal raids part of the Red Wings team by signing ...

Mathieu Dandenault (who is quite a good underated player)

to a 4 year/6.9 million dollar contract

Covered 13 posts and about 2 hours before you.

oops...sorry, didn't see that

WDAE Radio Station out of tampa, is reporting that the lightning and canucks are in talks involving a 3 player deal, with Lecavalier going to Vancouver.

i really hope that this is true too, but i'm not to sure about it, anyways the Canucks are having a 2:45 PST conference, but i don't know what they will be announcing.

8prlQWA.png

WDAE Radio Station out of tampa, is reporting that the lightning and canucks are in talks involving a 3 player deal, with Lecavalier going to Vancouver.

i really hope that this is true too, but i'm not to sure about it, anyways the Canucks are having a 2:45 PST conference, but i don't know what they will be announcing.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT!!!!!!

That is to BIG!

If the rumor is true I will go BALISTIC!

Randyc, is any local radio station picking up? Team1040 or Mojo 730?

Archived