NHL Off-Season 2005/06

Suigi

I always am super happy when there is a major signing later in the day, it's a great surprise (ie. Adam Foote to Columbus) hoping we'll get to see one more deal get done tonight.

Kind of bizarre huh?

On the day I wish for a big trade or signing

Officeglenn, can you even be "easy" after hearing that?

:P:D

When I saw the Pronger deal, my first reaction was, "You're s**tting me." But indeed they were not.

I'm only uneasy now because the Oilers are my sworn enemies, and if they beat the Flames, my brother who lives in Edmonton will never let me hear the end of it. :D

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well with Demitra off to LA and now this? Outside Tkachuk there's no reason to hate the Blues as much in SJ.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

ESPN's SportCenter just reported that Darren McCarty has signed with Calgary.

Randy which ESPN Radio station said that Kariya rumor, because XTRA reported that late last week.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

ESPN's SportCenter just reported that Darren McCarty has signed with Calgary.

Randy which ESPN Radio station said that Kariya rumor, because XTRA reported that late last week.

not sure im looking at which one did now, all i heard was ESPN Radio

8prlQWA.png

Randyc: I too have heard that Naslund will re-sign with the Canucks, pretty inyeresting that Kariya could head to San Jose

Officeglenn: I know what you mean, I like Pronger, but besides the Leafs, Edmonton is my least favourite team. Atleast YOUR team has won the STANLEY CUP!

Hopefully the Canucks can still have won a cup by the time Naslund retires, he deserves it, has been nothing but a nice, classy, unselfish guy since he has arrived, I'm very glad to hear that he will be donning Canuck colours next year.

if Naslund signs with the Canucks, it means we would be in good shape to get Forsberg

How 'bout that potential line?

NASLUND

FORSBERG

BERTUZZI

exactly then Morrison would go down to number 2,

Puckguy-still haven't found which ESPN Radio Station reported it but, Sportsnet also has, apparently they will be making an announcement tomorrow about it.

POST 1500

8prlQWA.png

I say good riddance to pronger....he had made it pretty apparent that he didn't plan on coming back anyway and in the last couple of seasons he seemed to be dogging it on the ice. I think the blues got a good deal with a veteran like eric brewer and two young prospects on the defensive side. however edmonton also bettered their team because pronger is a solid player and once a blue always a blue so good luck to you in edmonton, chris and thanks for your years in st. louis.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Maty LaPointe has signed a two year deal in Ottawa. Also the NY Ilsanders will announce the signing of a sniper and a defenceman. the defender Zhitnik the sniper can you say Alexander "The Great" Mogilny is likely

We'll miss you in T.O. Almo! :cry:

untitled-6.jpg

Archived